Followers

Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall down seven times, get up eight

So here it is.  I have tossed this idea around for awhile. It is nothing new, and I'm always kinda late to the bandwagons anyways. I was really stumped on the what the heck should this be called, what do I want it to be and so on.  I guess I just want an outlet to inspire and share.  I want to have a place to go back to in a few years or whatever and remember.  So what does the title mean and why.  Well, I have really felt like I have honestly hit rock bottom a few times in the past few years.  I have been through about six or so jobs, I have moved six or so more times, I have done everything backwards, I have to learn things the hard way more than once.  I have come to this concluding thought that I'm done...so done with being where I was.   So what did I decide to help turn my life around.  I just want to be happy.  I don't want money, I don't want anythings...I just want to be happy.  So happy has been my focus and happy has started to fall into place.  I will give credit to, "The Secret" both book and movie for showing me the power of positive thinking and such.   This is the starting point, I'm sure I will be blog heavy in the beginning but will simmer down eventually or maybe never.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment