Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Where to start

I am still so new to this public blog forum.  However I am not new to writing or keeping a journal at all. I did have a public journal on livejournal back when that was something fun to do.  I also have a fitness blog on spark people, but I haven't ever made one with the intention to put my story out there.   I'm sure my story isn't that great but I think I have some insight on to living a happier life to an extent.   Anyways to know where to start I kinda need to put out there where I am at today.  
Today I am....
A mother to three kids
A daughter
A sister
A wife
A teacher
A runner
A happier person than I was a few months
A person on the quest to living life to the fullest



Three months ago...even two months ago I struggled.  I have hard core struggled for the past 8 or so years.  Reality really smacks you in the face when you least expect it.  Unfortunately for me, I didn't realize what my "reality" was or even was able to face it until kinda recently.  I think going into denial seems like a good idea when you just don't want to face the music.   Like I have said before you have to make mistakes to learn.  For me I have had to make some mistakes a few times, maybe even ten until I start to get it.  Now most of my "mistakes" have been centered around finances.  However much to do with those are the choices I made whether trying to "keep peace" or just having the thought, I'll deal with that later.  

I really think the reality of what I don't want to deal with came when I took a manual labor job.  It was honestly the hardest thing I ever did.  I felt like I didn't have a choice, I needed to make money and this seemed like a "good" idea at the time.  However, that made me realize, whoa if you want to  have something, try not to make poor choices to begin with.

Some may think I haven't really hit rock bottom.  I have never thankfully been homeless. I haven't had anything major taken from me such as human cargo.  I haven't really done any major major damage other than making a crap load of people....."disappointed" in my choices or the "situations" I have put myself in.  I have had pretty much every utility turned off.  I have come home in a bathing suit with my three kids sopping wet and not able to get into my house because we didn't have power.  Thank God for the electric lady having pity on me and getting someone out.  That reminds me I have living guardian angels all around me.  They are the people who just help...just because and they are also the family members that I have.  

How have I coped for so long and not gone crazy... Well the not going crazy is pretty debatable.  I still try to be optimistic in every situation.  I try to stay positive at the end of the day.  I run and keep trying to start over.  I won't give up no matter how many times life knocks me down, my fault or not.   I lace up my shoes, put on my running clothes and run.   My therapy has been my running.  Whether you know me personally or not you know that I am a runner. I am not the fastest person, I am not the most in shape person, but I can always bust out a three mile run when necessary.  

Well while real life is still beating the drum..I need to prepare for my work day tomorrow.   If anyone has tips or tricks to make this layout nicer let me know.  I honestly don't want this to be hooked to google plus but I'm not sure I have a choice.  Any techy/ bloggy friends wanna help a fellow blogger out?


No comments:

Post a Comment